Our culture statement reflects the values, skills and behaviours that we have recognised as being important.
The list contains values that we want our company to represent based n each of us contributing to is reputation.
It also has behaviours and skills that make working here a positive experience knowing that each of us contributes to making this a reality. We know that as our customers recognise this behaviour in us, it will contribute to their experience of our company that will win their loyalty and respect. In making a team decision to write this down, we acknowledge that all the statements may need some work and persistence to achieve.
Honesty & Openness
- We are always”real”, ask directly and NO blaming mentality.
- We are confident in ourselves and will be open and honest with everyone.
- We have trust and are not afraid to speak out if we have contributions to make and we must take time to listen to others.
- We understand it is business, not personal as we want to continually improve the company for the benefit of us all.
Accountability & Commitment
- We perform at the highest standard and in a timely manner in our roles.
- We all take full responsibility and ownership of the tasks assigned to us, of our mistakes and operate “above the line”.
- We hold ourselves personally accountable to deliver what we promise.
Teamwork & Respect
- We respect that every role is important and value that contribution that each of us makes towards our vision.
- We respect and support each other and work as a team at all times. Respect means being attentive, thoughtful, courteous, considerate and valuing other peoples thoughts, feelings and different skills.
- As a team, we also have each other’s backs and support others.
- We are committed to building trust, have the right people for the right jobs and treat each other equally.
- We follow the process and deliver quality results all the time.
Ownership & Integrity
- Do the best we can, give 100%, we will not accept a second-best outcome.
- If “I promise so I will do” to take responsibility for our actions.We spend a lot of time at work so why not make it an awesome place to be!